- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Your head sits heavily in your hands as the last employee turns out the last light and goes home for the night, leaving you alone in the dark with your failure and desperation. This scene is played-out daily in offices all over America, as leaders in corporations, churches, and organizations free-fall from moral or ethical failure.
Wayde Goodall has observed this quagmire for decades, counseling those who have thrown away their families and their futures for a moment of pleasure or profit. Profiling well-known leaders who've had a fall from grace, Goodall notes the common traits, warning signs, and most importantly, a plan for avoiding such deadly traps of the soul.
For everyone who has found himself in this terrible dilemma, and to those who can still avoid it, this book is like a beacon. There is a fail-safe guide for remaining on the right path, and Why Great Men Fall illustrates that safe route in a riveting way.
- One after the other, great men are falling like dominoes as they defy the profound wisdom of Scripture, make themselves into their own god and satisfy their most base desires. If you are already experiencing substantial fame, power or wealth or, more importantly, if you are approaching that possibility in your life, this well be one of the most important books you will ever read.
President/CEO of Meguiar?s, Inc, and host of FOX?s Speed Channel program, Car Crazy Television
- Wayde Goodall has shared a brief but masterful guide to leadership in WHY GREAT MEN FALL. Having known Wayde as an exceptional leader for over 20 years, it is obvious that this is the life story and lessons learned by a great, humble leader whose "life lessons" blended with the truth of God's Word, give us a page turner that addresses the personal issues of today.
-Dr. Tom Phillips,
Director of the Billy Graham Cove & Director of Crusades for Billy Graham Crusades
- Anyone can read the headlines. It takes a finer mind to go behind the faces of scandalized celebrities and their lurid exploits. Dr. Goodall combines discernment, insight, and an engaging contemporaneity to turn the tale of the fallen into wisdom for those willing to learn.
President, Southeastern University
Dr. Wayde Goodall is Dean of the College of Ministry at Northwest University, Kirkland, Washington.
He is founder of WorldWideFamily.org which ministers to families, couples, men, pastors, and leaders in over 30 nations. He also frequently assists leaders, pastors, and missionaries with marriage and family discipleship training, as well as healthy ministry adjustment, and change.
Because of Waydes extensive writing, pastoral experience, and education, he frequently lectures at Universities and Seminaries. Waydes discipleship tools are being utilized by Focus on the Family for marriage and counseling in the international community.
Dr. Goodall has written and co-authored 14 books, including; Success Kills, Why Great Men Fall, Conflict Management for Church Leaders, Marriage and Family, The Fruit of the Spirit, The Choice, The Blessing, The Battle, and Back to the Word. Many of which are translated into several languages. His latest book, Success Kills: Sidestep the Snares that will Steal Your Dreams, was released in 2009. Another of his books, called Marriage and Family has been translated into 15 languages. Marriage and Family is currently in approximately two million Chinese homes. Waydes book Why Great Men Fall is utilized extensively by Focus on the Family, mens ministries, staff training, and secular organizations. His new book on Christian Counseling will be finished in the fall 2011. Wayde has been featured on two recent Focus on the Family radio broadcasts on the topic of Why Great Men Fall. He is also the creator of the Enrichment Journal, a clergy magazine that has received "Best Clergy Magazine" award from the Evangelical Press Association.
Among his consulting experiences are, pastors, church leadership, para-church executives, district leaders, and government leaders. Dr. Goodall is a certified Life, Leadership, and Team coach working with church leaders, executives, and men in balancing; spiritual, organizational, life balance and career. As a coach he has worked with national leaders, men in leadership, pastors, couples, organizations, and other executive coaches.
Wayde served as part of the leadership team representing the Pentecostal/Charismatic churches of America on the Pulpit and Pew "think tank" at Duke University. Dr. Goodall also created the ministers magazine, Enrichment Journal and was awarded first place for clergy magazines from the Evangelical Press Association. This magazines focus is on creation of healthy leaders for healthy churches. Enrichment Journal remains one of the leading clergy magazines in the U.S. and is translated and is in use in numerous countries.
Wayde and Rosalyn are the founding Pastors of Vienna Christian Center, in Vienna, Austria. Wayde has served as Senior Pastor to several thousand attendees. He has received the Church Health Award from the Purpose Driven Church. In addition, Dr. Goodall and his wife host a weekly television program called, Inspiring Life. This 30 min program addresses lifes most impossible situations and offers hope in all of lifes challenges.
Waydes partner in life is his wife Rosalyn; she is a speaker, technical professional editor, writer, and educator and has served as a faculty member at Southwest Missouri State University for five years. Rosalyn currently teaches in Seminaries and Universities on the topics of writing, research, and business.
Dr. Goodall and Rosalyn have two grown children; Jeremy and Kristin.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships