* Looking for trustworthy companions to guide you on your spiritual journey? Glean time-tested wisdom from these beloved Christian leaders! Featuring 312 readings, this collection includes writings from Henry Blackaby, Jerry Bridges, Dallas Willard, Billy Graham, A.W. Tozer, and others to challenge, strengthen, and encourage you as you move toward a deeper relationship with God. 352 pages, padded hardcover from NavPress.
How Great Is Our God
is a beautiful collection of the best writings on the doctrine of God. Each one of the 312 inspiring readings with devotions is like taking a master class with some of the greatest Christian thinkers of the last century:
- Henry and Richard Blackaby, Experiencing God
- Jerry Bridges, Trusting God
- Chuck Colson, Loving God
- Sinclair Ferguson, A Heart for God
- Andrew Murray, Waiting on God and Working for God
- J. I. Packer, Knowing God
- John Piper, Desiring God
- R. C. Sproul, Pleasing God
- A. W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God
- Dallas Willard, Hearing God
This enriching daily devotional reader will challenge serious disciples of Christ to know and experience Him on a deeper level. It will not only edify your spirit, it also will give you a profound understanding of the character of God.
Carefully gleaned from the writings of Andrew Murray, A.W. Tozer, Jerry Bridges, and other spiritual leaders of the past century, this beautiful collection of 312 readings with devotions explores the nature of our loving God. Readers who want to know and experience Him on a deeper level will enjoy having excerpts from these masterworks at their fingertips in this convenient collection.