Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Using the Bible as a guide, Jordan Rubin presents seven keys designed to lay a strong foundation for preventing seasonal colds and flu and minimizing any symptoms you might get so you can get on with the business of living. The seven keys are:
- Eat to live.
- Use whole food nutrition supplements
- Practice advanced hygiene
- Condition your body with exercise
- Reduce toxins in your environment
- Avoid deadly emotions
- Live a life of prayer and purpose
|Title: The Great Physician's Rx for Colds and Flu - eBook|
By: Jordan S. Rubin, Joseph Brasco
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2010|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲