The Next Great Move of God: An Appeal to Heaven for Spiritual Awakening
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT
THAT REACHES HEAVEN
Before its foundation America first flew the Appeal to Heaven flag. It
was the banner George Washington used on his navy ships to signal
that their only hope against British rule and religious persecution
was an appeal to heaven. The crusade continues today.
Sparked in part by a revelation Dutch Sheets received over the
course of twelve years, the nation is being called back to prayer for
a Third Great Awakening. As a result, pockets of revival are breaking
out across the nation.
Through in-depth interviews, eye-witness accounts, transcribed
speeches, and prophetic visions from noted leaders such as Billy
Graham, Reinhard Bonnke, the late Steve Hill, and others, The Next
Great Move of God serves as a means to not only fan the fires of
revival unto this awakening but also equip you to sustain it.
JENNIFER LECLAIRE is the director for Awakening House of Prayer and
author of several books, including Mornings With the Holy Spirit, The Spiritual
Warriors Guide to Defeating Jezebel, and The Heart of the Prophetic. With a
testimony of Gods power to turn ashes into beauty, she shares her story with
women who need to understand the love and grace of God in a lost and dying
world. Jennifer is also the news editor for Charisma magazine.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Revival & Renewal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events