- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Great Lives
We desperately need role models worth following. Authentic heroes. People of integrity. Great lives to inspire us to do better, to climb higher, to stand taller. ?Chuck Swindoll
Great Days with the Great Lives is a collection of biographies taken from the Great Lives from God's Word series. Each day provides a Scripture reference and devotional thought based on the experience of some of the greatest heroes of the Bible?men and women whose authentic walk with God will teach us, encourage us, and warn us.
These profiles in character from one of America's most beloved teachers, Chuck Swindoll, offer us hope for the future. They show us that God can do extraordinary things through ordinary men and women like us. They teach us what it means to be genuinely spiritual people?people after God's own heart.
Join us now for 365 Great Days with Great Lives?an exploration into the hearts and lives of God's heroes who continue to instruct and inspire.
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
Kurt Pommerening5 Stars Out Of 5Outstanding Daily Devotional -January 26, 2012Kurt PommereningQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is even more than a devotional - it is a great teaching tool. I feel like I'm sitting across from Chuck Swindoll - learning from him daily.
The best book by Chuck - i've ever bought.
Highly recommend it - You can read it daily - of several days @ a time.
LynnCovina, CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5June 17, 2011LynnCovina, CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleEnjoyed it years ago, bought it for a friend now because it is such an inspirational and informative book. It is a good review of great people of the Bible.
Jay Williams5 Stars Out Of 5May 24, 2009Jay WilliamsI wait eagerly to read the next book from Chuck Swindoll, and as all ways he comes through with great insight to often overlooked key points. Thanks Chuck and please keep-up the great work that you were been blessed to begin.Thanks, Jay Williams
Bari R ColletteMilan miAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2008Bari R ColletteMilan miAge: 35-44Gender: femaleThis book was very good and I am glad that I have it. I really like this author
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction