Great Lakes Indians: A Pictorial Guide - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Show your students what America looked like before it was settled by the pioneers . . . when it was the dominion of the North American Indians. Packed with 139 sketches and paintings, Kubiak's fascinating resource features valuable cultural and historical information about 25 tribes of Algonquian, Iroquoian, and Siouan stock. 224 pages, sofcover from Baker.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 1999
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download