- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
She'll explore questions such as:
- What if my body is different from everyone else's?
- What does the Bible mean by "Honor God with your body"?
- What about makeup---should I wear it? If so, how much?
- Should I be afraid to grow up?
- What's the big deal with nutrition and exercise?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Secret Keeper Girl
Your body is a masterpiece created by God. In this fun and down-to-earth handbook for girls age 8 to 12, you’ll find answers to questions about your changing body, including…
- what physical changes to expect and how to handle them
- tips on hair care, makeup, nutrition, exercise, and more
- how to use your body to fulfill your highest purpose—bringing glory God
This fun-to-use book on all the “girl stuff” headed your way introduces you to the beauty of your body from a rich Bible-based perspective. You can look forward to what God has planned for you because it’s great to be a girl!