- All Products
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperPerennial Classics
Publication Date: 2012
In Great Expectations, Charles Dickens chronicles the life of Pip, an ordinary country boy led astray by the trappings of London society as well as his desire to improve himself and become a gentleman. Along the way, Pip meets the disappointed Miss Havisham and her beautiful but unattainable ward, Estella, with whom he falls deeply in love. Beloved by generations of readers, Great Expectations was originally published in serial form from December 1860 to August 1861.
Charles Dickens (1812-1870) was one of England's greatest writers. Best known for his classic serialized novels, such as Oliver Twist, A Tale of Two Cities, and Great Expectations, Dickens wrote about the London he lived in, the conditions of the poor, and the growing tensions between the classes. He achieved critical and popular international success in his lifetime and was honored with burial in Westminster Abbey.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> British
- Fiction >> Literature >> British
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts