Great Balancing Act: Find Joy as a Woman, Wife, and Mother - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2013
You are a woman by birth, a wife by choice, and a mother by blessing! The role of women in today's society seems to be ever changing and often downright confusing. Today's woman rushes frantically trying to keep up with the hectic demands of her life, often exhausted at the end of each day with little to show for her efforts. Many times she finds herself sacrificing those things most important to her in order to stay afloat in the sea of overwhelming demands. She has to wear so many different hats that eventually she may forget who she really is or what she dreamed of becoming. God did not create women to live this way. If you are frustrated with your life, your marriage or your family, then you need to stop right now and take a break to read this book. Pat Harrison puts the great balancing act of being a woman into perspective. The scriptural truths found in this book outline God's master design for women. Regardless of whether or not you are married or have children, these life-changing principles will help you get back on track to being the special person God created you to be. You will learn: * Why God made women special, * How to find out who you really are, * How to be the wife and mother God wants you to be, *How to maintain a well balanced life. Don't allow the enemy to rob you of the joy and special honor of being a woman, wife and mother any longer. Start mastering the great balancing act of womanhood right now!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues