Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Grasping God's Word Laminated Sheet - eBook|
By: J. Scott Duvall, J. Daniel Hays
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Zondervan Academic
Publication Date: 2019
Series: Zondervan Get an A!
Stock No: WW101532EB
Whether studying for exams or delving into the Scriptures, Bible students will love how this Zondervan Get an A! Study Guide puts critical information at their fingertips. No more hunting through textbooks or laboring over self-made study cards. This study resource is ideal for obtaining a quick overview of Scott Duvall and Daniel Hays' Grasping God's Word for exam preparation and last-minute review, or as an aid in Bible study.
J. Daniel Hays (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary; PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is dean of the Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the author of From Every People and Nation, and he has coauthored Grasping God's Word; Preaching God's Word; Journey into Gods Word; The Story of Israel: A Biblical Theology; Iraq: Babylon of the End Times?; Apocalypse; and The Dictionary of Biblical Prophecy. He teaches adult Sunday school at his local church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, and preaches frequently throughout the nation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> Charts >> Laminated Charts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Charts >> Laminated Charts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download