Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- ERV-Easy to Read
- LBLA-Las Americas
- MEV-Modern English Version
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Grapple Preteen Sunday School answers kids' tough questions with strong answers from the Bible. These non-dated Sunday school lessons last 45 to 90 minutes, are customizable, and focus on helping preteens grapple with Biblical answers to their common questions. This pack includes one DVD and one leader's guide. The entire set contains 8 volumes for two full years of curriculum content. Volume 2 is intended for use during the winter quarter. (For students in Grades 4 to 6.)
Best Friends Forever
- Why Do Some People Have More Friends?
- Am I Only Supposed to Be Friends With Christians?
- Do I Have to Like Everybody?
- Why Are My Friends So Mean Sometimes?
Bible-Fact or Fiction
- Did God Really Write the Bible?
- How Do I Know if the Bible Is True?
- How Is the Bible Different From Other Books?
- Why Should the Bible Matter to Me?
What's the Point?
- Why Did God Create Me?
- How Come I'm Not Perfect?
- Why Didn't God Make Us Like Robots?
- What Does God Want From Me?
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Twas the Light Before Christmas KitGroup Publishing / Other$46.99 Retail:
$59.99Save 22% ($13.00)
The Miracle of Jesus: A Christmas Event for FamiliesGroup Publishing / 2014 / Other$27.49 Retail:Video
$59.99Save 54% ($32.50)
The Not-So-Silent Night: An Instant Christmas PageantGroup Publishing / 2015 / Other$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW732731
One-Rehearsal Christmas Plays: The Easiest Christmas Plays Ever!Kendra SmileyDavid C. Cook / 2004 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 30 Reviews
$19.99Save 43% ($8.50)
NEW Grapple features:
- NEW lower price
- Now NON-datedavailable to order any quarter!
Help 4th 6th graders OWN their faith...
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Why are my friends so mean sometimes? Did God really write the Bible? How come Im not perfect?
Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it.
These lessonsbased on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-oldsgrab their attention and dont let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides wise choices.
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts.
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking. Plus 3 countdown videos, all on one DVD.
- 12 reproducible, customizable lessons based on three quarterly themes.
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply what theyve learned.
Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be exciting. Discover Gods truth together with kids and turn their awkward years into awesome years.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.