- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Karen O'Connor, author of the highly popular Getting' Old Ain't for Wimps (more than 260,000 copies sold) tunes into the hilarious, surprising, and sometimes insightful things that grandchildren say.
Funny quotes and vignettes celebrate the candid comedy that children bring to our lives. Among offerings provided by other grandparents, Karen shares personal stories and showcases themes for laughable moments:
- Paying Attention there is happiness in the details
- Sweet Sayings ahh moments that are good for the soul
- All About God divine comedy and wisdom from the mouth of babes
- Pet Tales kids and animals equal a barn-full of funny
- Good Question wit and wonder abound
This reminder to remember the pure joy of families and grandkids is a great read and a super gift to mark any occasion with the tradition of loving and laughing.