Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Students hunt for and correct errors in daily passages that cumulatively tell a story in Fix It! Grammar&trade! A six-year, incremental program, Fix-It! Grammar encourages students to apply new grammar knowledge in every lesson while continuing to practice what they already know.
Each weekly Fix-It exercise features the following components:
- Learn it: Each "Learn it" section covers a concept that students will practice in future passages with instructions for marking and fixing passages.
- Read it: Students read the day's passage and work on vocabulary
- Mark It: Mark the passage using the guide at the top of the daily practice page
- Fix It: Correct the passage
- Rewrite It: After marking, correcting, and discussing the passage with the teacher, copy the corrected passage on the lines provided or into a separate notebook.
Level 1 Nose Tree presumes no prior grammar knowledge and introduces basic parts of speech, end-mark punctuation, phrases, clauses, homophones, and more.
The teacher's guide includes the student sentences with the correct fixes, grammar notations, and style corrections needed to correct or instruct students.
Grades 3-5. 4th Edition. Covers 30 weeks of instruction.
This kit includes:
- 202-page student book, spiralbound softcover.Rreproducible within the purchaser's immediate family.
- 256-page teacher's manual, spiralbound softcover. Not reproducible.
|Title: Fix It! Grammar: The Nose Tree, Student/Teacher Combo Level 1 (New Edition)|
By: Pamela White
Vendor: Institute For Excellence In Writing
Publication Date: 2021
|Weight: 2 pounds 7 ounces|
Series: Fix It! Grammar
Stock No: WW413764
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.