Everything you need to know to be a grammar guru.
This eBook edition is formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
The words you use say a lot about you. Grammar makes a lasting impression on friends, coworkers, and teachers, but learning the rules has always been notoriously dull. Thats why we at The Princeton Review created Grammar Smart! Instead of boring readers with countless rules and confusing grammatical terms, this book uses a witty approach to show the logic behind each correct sentence. This updated third edition of Grammar Smart helps you:
• Learn the nuts and bolts of grammar rules and usage
• Practice your grammar skills with a series of quizzes
• Master how to write and speak more effectively
Inside the book, you'll find:
• In-depth reviews of the basic parts of speech
• Tips on how to avoid misplaced modifiers and dangling participles
• A glossary of key grammar terms
• Quick quizzes throughout the book to help you check your progress
• Detailed sentence diagrams to help you identify word classes
• Comprehensive summaries of each major grammar topic
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.