Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Pack contains everything you need to gain an in-depth understanding of the syntax of the Greek New Testament. The Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Pack integrates the technical requirements for proper Greek interpretation with the actual interests and needs of Bible students. It systematically links syntax and exegesis of the New Testament and explores numerous syntactical categories.
The Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Pack includes:
- Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics. This bestselling textbook equips intermediate Greek students with the skills they need to do exegesis of biblical texts in a way that is faithful to their intended meaning.
- Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Video Lectures. This DVD features 25 video lectures that go through the content of the textbook, which amounts to almost 10 hours of video content.
- A Workbook for New Testament Syntax. This workbook by Daniel B. Wallace and Grant G. Edwards presents a dynamic approach to learning Greek syntax. Instead of simply learning syntax in single-verse snippets, students are exposed to all of the major syntactical categories in exegetically and theologically significant passages.
- New Testament Greek Syntax Laminated Sheet. A quick reference guide to the central concepts in the textbook.
The Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Pack provides a complete introduction to the syntax of the Greek New Testament for students and independent learners, or anyone interested in learning how to do sound exegesis of the biblical text.
Number of Pages: 1056
|Publication Date: 2017|
Workbook for New Testament Syntax: Companion to Basics of New Testament Syntax and Greek Grammar Beyond theDaniel B. Wallace, Grant EdwardsZondervan / 2007 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$22.99Save 30% ($7.00)
Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Video Lectures: An Exegetical Syntax of the New TestamentDaniel B. WallaceZondervan / 2017 / DVD$66.99 Retail:
$124.99Save 46% ($58.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW534099
A Reader's Lexicon of the Apostolic FathersDaniel B. Wallace, Brittany C. Burnette, Terri Darby MooreKregel Publications / 2013 / Hardcover$31.49 Retail:
$34.99Save 10% ($3.50)
Daniel B. Wallace (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is a noted textual critic, serving as head of the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts, and is author of Greek Grammar beyond the Basics, Basics of New Testament Syntax, and (with Grant Edwards) of A Workbook for New Testament Syntax.