- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A mothers heart races so quickly, she feels as if it could jump right out of her chest. A few scant moments earlier, she had been completely at peace with God. It only took a sudden phone call that particular Sunday evening to shatter her peacetime. Her son, Graham, had been in a horrific automobile accident. EMS suspected multiple brain injuries. This high school senior, known for his friendliness, popularity and activities in his church, faced a dim future.
Her sons coma lasted for weeks, with Mom by his side as much as allowed. The doctors had warned that her sons life was not looking hopeful. One day, Grahams mother noticed his toes were moving. The physicians said it was an involuntary move and it meant nothing, but dont ever tell a parent her child doesnt know what he is doing. After some time, it was obvious, he did understand.
God can take us from our lowest point to our highest, and He certainly has done that for Graham and his family and friends. He was told to go home and watch television and not worry about continuing his education. These words were just what he needed to be determined to finish school.
This story includes his trials and triumphs through education and family tragedies. His life is an inspiration to those who feel God has forgotten them or life has beaten them down. God is good all the time./p>
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational