Graffiti Leader's Guide: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Young women today face many self-image and identity issues. Fueled by media in magazines, movies, and television, they are presented with a standard of physical beauty few obtain. In "Graffiti:Learning to see the Art in Ourselves" Erin Davis looks to the Bible to see what God says about our identity and what is beautiful. Ideal for women of all ages, "Graffiti" will open your eyes to the source of true and lasting beauty. Companion guide may be used for individual or group use.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Our culture is driven by a concept of beauty that negatively impacts adolescent girls. The Scriptures are full of assurances regarding our identity in Christ, inherent worth to the Creator, and the secrets to tapping into the source of true and lasting beauty, yet girls and young women continue to struggle with their focus on outer beauty. In Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, Erin Davis applies the language of God's Word on identity, beauty, and worth to the life of a contemporary young woman. In fact, women who have never adequately dealt with this issue will find themselves reviewing their youth, and redirecting their spiritual eyes. The Leader's Guide provides small group leaders with ideas for retreat activities and going deeper.
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of many books including Connected, Beyond Bath Time, and the My Name is Erin series. When she's not writing books, you can find Erin chasing down chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry