- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Case for Students
In The Case for Christ Graduate Edition, New York Times bestselling author Lee Strobel retraces his own spiritual journey from atheism to faith. Lee, former legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, cross-examines a dozen experts with doctorates who are specialists in the areas of old manuscripts, textual criticism, and biblical studies. Strobel challenges the experts with questions such as, How reliable is the New Testament? Does evidence for Jesus exist outside the Bible? Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual event?
In this beautifully decorated edition based on The Case for Christ Student Edition, Strobels tough, point-blank questions make this bestselling book read like a captivating, fast-paced novel. But its not fiction. Its a riveting quest for the truth about historys most compelling figure. Complimented with an exclusive interview with Strobel, this timeless book is one any graduate will want to keep and re-read for years to come.
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.comJane Vogel, a writer who has been involved in youth ministry for twenty years, wrote The Case for Christ - Student Edition and The Case for Faith - Student Edition with Lee Strobel. She lives with her husband, Steve, and their two children in Winfield, Illinois.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living