Add To Cart
Add To Cart
1st Grade MATH Full Curriculum Software Premium Edition
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The A+ Interactive Math Full Curriculum Software is a multi-sensory, interactive, CD-ROM based program that makes learning math fun and easy. Teaching students through audio, computer animated visuals, and text, lessons are engaging, colorful, and concise. Lessons also feature automatically graded interactive quizzes and printable worksheets & exams.
Students usually cover three lessons per week, and should expect to spend 3-4 hours each week completing the material. A chapter test is provided once all the lessons in the chapter are done.
This software includes:
- Multimedia lessons
- Interactive Q&A which identifies gaps and reinforces learning with step-by-step problem solving
- Worksheets Solution Guide - A Parent's Manual
- Printable Exams
- Exams Solution Guide - A Parent's Manual
- Curriculum Book (Full year curriculum book in digital format on the CD)
- Lesson Plan
- Reference sheets
The difference between the standard and premium edition is that the premium edition includes the following:
- Progress tracking and reporting for up to five children with an easy to read, printable, progress report. Easily maintain records of all completed assignments for each student in one secure place.
- Ability to set academic start date
- Parental Controls allow parents to hide/unhide the answer keys and solution guides from a student.
- Weekly Certificate of Accomplishment - The system tracks all assignments completed by students once parents have entered their assignment scores and generates a "Weekly Progress Report" in a child-friendly format for the student's review. This provides encouragement to students as they see their weekly accomplishments in a very well formatted "certificate-like" format.
This Grade 1 course covers counting numbers, regrouping, subtraction using objects, identifying and writing fractions, picture and bar graphs, comparing money, patterns with objects and shapes, and more.
- PC with Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 2000, or Windows 7, Window 8) OS
- Approximately 500MB disk space available on the computer hard drive.
- Not compatible with MAC.
Please Note: this CD cannot be resold, though it may be used with subsequent children in the same family.
An internet connection with email access is required t o obtain the license file necessary to activate the program.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: A+ Interactive Math
Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Math for First GradeJodene SmithShell Education / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
50+ Super-Fun Math Activities: Grade 1: Math Skills and Concepts 1st Graders Need to KnowCecilia Dinio-DurkinScholastic Trade / 2010 / Trade Paperback$10.79 Retail:
$11.99Save 10% ($1.20)