Books to Build On: A Grade-By-Grade Resource Guide for Parents and Teachers - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
This extensive book list has collected some of the best and brightest children's books for elementary school students on a range of topics. Organized by subject and then grade according to the "core curriculum" guidelines, entries contain information on topics covered, style of writing, illustrations, and sometimes chapter names. Ordering information is also included, with catalog names and addresses. 361 pages, softcover, indexed.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Core Knowledge
E. D. Hirsch, Jr., is an emeritus professor at the University of Virginia and the author of The Knowledge Deficit, The Schools We Need, and the bestselling Cultural Literacy and the Dictionary of Cultural Literacy. He and his wife, Polly, live in Charlottesville, Virginia, where they raised their three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> General Reference
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download