Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional "PACE" workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice "self test," and conclude with a "final test" (torn out from the center), to measure understanding.
This set includes Civics Grade 12 PACEs 1133-1138, which cover:
- The historical foundations of American Civics.
- The Biblical, Greek, Roman, and Anglo-Saxon governments; types of church governments; origins, structures, functions, and limitations of state and local governments.
- The reasons and results of the Reformation and the influence of the philosophies of the Enlightenment on today’s culture.
- Summary of the historical, social, and economic conditions that led to the Declaration of Independence; the Articles of Confederation; Constitution ratification; and the colonial and modern meaning of "separation of church and state."
- The structures and functions of the national government.
A variety of exercises help with review and retention. 30 pages each, paperback booklets. Grade 12. PACE 1133-1138.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately PACE Score Key Set.
Grade 12 U.S. Civics PACEs 1133-1138 (3rd Edition)
Vendor: Accelerated Christian Education
|Weight: 1 pound 14 ounces|
Series: ACE PACEs
Stock No: WW6652492
Grade 12 U.S. Civics SCORE Keys 1133-1138 (3rd Edition)Accelerated Christian Education / Other$6.49
U.S. Civics PACE SCORE Key 1133-1135, Grade 12Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$3.30
U.S. Civics PACE SCORE Key 1136-1138, Grade 12Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$3.30
U.S. Civics PACE 1133, Grade 12Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$3.30
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: high school credits does the Civics paces package cover the 2 "half credit" courses of both American Government and Economics that are needed for high school?
No, this is a one semester course. The second semester is Economics (CBD stock number WW652497).
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.