Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Our world – both inside and outside of the church — is full of talk about grace. But grace is easily misunderstood. This 18-lesson interactive Bible study explores grace through the lens of Jesus’s interactions and teaching in the gospel of Luke. In these stories, you will discover a richly textured world filled with the beauty of God’s character, and the truth about grace.
You will see Jesus:
- Raise the law of love to new standards.
- Teach how grace and law blend together beautifully.
- Show us how to be gracious toward others who are not.
- Unmask a heart's allergy to grace.
- Model grace by communing with many differing people.
- Help people move from shame to forgiveness.
- Unmask the pretensions of both his culture and ours today.
- Overwhelm people with grace.
If you're leading a study, you'll want to order both the leader's manual (which includes a quick start guide), and participant's manuals.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 216
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 9.00 X 0.75 (inches)|
Entering the Compassion of Jesus: The Love Course, Book 1 with Free Audio DownloadPaul E. MillerseeJesus / 2011 / Other$8.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)
A Loving Life: Interactive Bible Study (Participant's Manual)Paul E. MillerseeJesus / 2014 / Spiral Bound$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
A Praying Life Study: seeJesus Ministries Seminar (Participant's Manual)Paul E. MillerseeJesus / 2005 / Other$5.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)