- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Our world – both inside and outside of the church — is full of talk about grace. But grace is easily misunderstood. This 18-lesson interactive Bible study explores grace through the lens of Jesus’s interactions and teaching in the gospel of Luke. In these stories, you will discover a richly textured world filled with the beauty of God’s character, and the truth about grace.
You will see Jesus:
- Raise the law of love to new standards.
- Teach how grace and law blend together beautifully.
- Show us how to be gracious toward others who are not.
- Unmask a heart's allergy to grace.
- Model grace by communing with many differing people.
- Help people move from shame to forgiveness.
- Unmask the pretensions of both his culture and ours today.
- Overwhelm people with grace.
If you're leading a study, you'll want to order both the leader's manual (which includes a quick start guide), and participant's manuals.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 228
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 9.00 X 0.75 (inches)|
A Praying Life Study: seeJesus Ministries Seminar (Participant's Manual)Paul E. MillerseeJesus / 2005 / Other$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)
Entering the Compassion of Jesus: The Love Course, Book 1 with Free Audio DownloadPaul E. MillerseeJesus / 2011 / Other$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)
What's So Amazing About Grace, Participant's GuidePhilip YanceyZondervan / 2000 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible