Grace: The Power To Change - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Black Friday
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In this life-changing book, Dr. James Richards unfolds the mystery of grace. You will find the power to overcome instead of repeatedly seeking forgiveness. You will conquer personal issues instead of enduring them. Discover God's power of effortless change instead of your best effort to change. This reality will transform everything in your spiritual walk.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2001
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Brian Trenhaile5 Stars Out Of 5May 8, 2009Brian TrenhaileThis is a terrific book, loved reading it. It contains practical advice for living in Christ's righteousness. I highly recommend this book to anyone. New and mature believers will all benefit.
Deborah Tilden5 Stars Out Of 5March 10, 2008Deborah TildenDo we really understand grace? Dr. Richards does a marvelous job of walking you through understanding this life changing kingdom principle that God freely offers to us. Use this for a group bible study or your own personal study - go deep with God, He wants to show you something...He wants to give you access to His unlimited resources through the power of His grace (His ability) working in you! Great investment in your spiritual journey as you grow closer to our loving God. God Bless You...
Deborah Tilden5 Stars Out Of 5October 5, 2007Deborah TildenWow, this is a must read. So many fresh insights into what grace really is and how we walk in it in the daily's. In our everchanging world, with so much coming at us so fast it seems, we are assured that God's grace (God's ability) through us gives us the power and ability to accomplish anything He calls us to do or be. It truly is God's ability that turns the impossible into the POSSIBLE! NOTHING is impossible with God! God Bless you and you pursue becoming more and more like Christ through God's grace.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality