- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2012
Twenty years ago, Jerry Sittser lost his daughter, wife, and mother in a car accident. He chronicled that tragic experience in A Grace Disguised, a book that has become a classic on the topic of grief and loss.
Now he asks: How do we live meaningfully, even fruitfully, in this world and at the same time long for heaven? How do we respond to the paradox of being a new creature in Christ even though we dont always feel or act like one? How can we trust God is involved in our story when our circumstances seem to say he isnt?
While A Grace Disguised explored how the soul grows through loss, A Grace Revealed brings the story of Sittsers family full circle, revealing Gods redeeming work in the midst of circumstances that could easily have destroyed them. As Sittser reminds us, our lives tell a good story after all. A Grace Revealed will helps us understand and trust that God is writing a beautiful story in our own lives.
Jerry Sittser is Professor and Chair of Theology at Whitworth University. He holds a master of divinity degree from Fuller Theological Seminary and a doctorate in the history of Christianity from the University of Chicago. He is the author of several books, including A Grace Disguised and The Will of God as a Way of Life. Married to Patricia, he is the father of three children and two step-children, all grown.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth