- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Song of Solomon
- Minor Prophets
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Pursuing Spiritual Transformation
John Ortberg is the senior pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church (MPPC) in the San Francisco Bay Area. His bestselling books include Soul Keeping, Who Is This Man?, and If You Want to Walk on Water, Youve Got to Get out of the Boat. John teaches around the world at conferences and churches, writes articles for Christianity Today and Leadership Journal, and is on the board of the Dallas Willard Center and Fuller Seminary. He has preached sermons on Abraham Lincoln, The LEGO Movie, and The Gospel According to Les Miserables. John and his wife Nancy enjoy spending time with their three adult children, dog Baxter, and surfing the Pacific. You can follow John on twitter @johnortberg or check out the latest news/blogs on his website at www.johnortberg.com.
Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
poochiecountry club hills,il.Age: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5this product has interesting insighttsFebruary 4, 2013poochiecountry club hills,il.Age: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i think this is perfect for anyone who wants to know about God's grace and how it affect's our lives .
Donna French5 Stars Out Of 5August 25, 2010Donna FrenchI am always impressed with anything that Mr. Ortberg writes, and just delving into the first 7 pages, my life has changed already as this book moves you to see every single day full of God's many graces from the simplest perspective. Application questions are endless from so many of Mr. Ortberg's statements as well as the Bible study section. As always, the Spiritual Exercises are priceless. What a perfect book in this series, again, for small group discussion to continue to go just a little bit deeper and move us all out to do marvelous things in His name. Great, great small group study...
ANN BACCHUS5 Stars Out Of 5January 7, 2010ANN BACCHUSthis book should be in every Christians hands as they wake & go to bed... such grace & peace flows from every page.God bless these authors.Ann B. Houston TX
Andrew & Annette Roinestad5 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2008Andrew & Annette RoinestadEnjoyed this study. It is very straight forward and gives applications to everyday life. We used it as a devotional, but it is also written for a small group setting.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Grace
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Grace
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Grace
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides