- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
You don't deserve it. You can't buy it. You can't live without it.
Many believers wrestle with grace and with the notion of doing better or trying harder in living the Christian life. Best-selling author R. T. Kendall explains that you are totally acceptable to God through faith in Christ. You are justified freely as a gift. You are a winner before you start. You are accepted before you have done anything.
Discover how Gods grace covers failure and sin, and justifies you freely as a gift. Within these pages, you will be encouraged as you find new freedom, revelation, and joy in this in-depth study of the Ten Commandments.
Some of the life lessons that Kendall shares in this message include:
• What a glorious goal God has for each of His children
• How to view this world as a temporary place
• Why it is important not to put down deep roots in this culture
• When to say no to the pressures of this world
• Why being good isnt enough to get you into heaven
God has a particular and personal delight in you. He will always love and cherish you.
R.T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty five years. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty books, including The Sensitivity of the Spirit, Total Forgiveness, The Thorn in the Flesh, Strength for Your Day, and the Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Visit Dr. Kendall's Web Site at: www.rtkendallministries.com
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth