Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Gotta Have God: 52 Week Devotional for Boys Ages 6-9|
Number of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces|
Series: Gotta Have God
Stock No: WW4111757
Gotta Have God for Little Ones: Toddler Devotional for Boys 2-3 Years OldRoseKidz / 2016 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
Gotta Have God 2: Fun Devotions for Boys - Ages 2-5Lynn Marie-Ittner KlammerRoseKidz / Spiral Bound$4.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 64% ($9.00)
God and Me! For Little Ones: Toddler Devotional for Girls 2-3 years oldRoseKidz / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
This is the Download Version of Gotta Have God 52 Week Devotional (Ages: 6-9)
This is the Book + Download Version of Gotta Have God 52 Week Devotional (Ages: 6-9)
This one-year, fully-illustrated boys devotional from RoseKidz helps boys ages 6-9 know how to rely on God as they learn more about the Bible and themselves. This daily boy's devotional features 365 devotions, packed with Bible activities, challenging puzzles, mind-bending mazes, and more!
Hey, guys, did you know that God wants to be your friend? And this boys devotions can help you learn more about Him and and how awesome He is. Learning to live God's way isn't always easy, but it's worth it. As you read each boys devotion you will find out about God and how to follow him. It covers cool topics like God's protection, forgiveness, following Jesus, and much more! Each devotion ends with an activity that will help you grow closer to God.
Features Bible Activities Each Week in This One-Year Boys Devotion
After each devotion, there is an activity that will help you grow closer to God. Dig even deeper into the Bible with fun Bible activities, puzzles, Bible crosswords, mind-bending mazes, puzzles, drawing activities, and more with this one-year children's devotional.
Each week's boys devotion is packed with:
- Key Bible Verse
- Short devotion showing what this looks like in real life
- Reflection questions & journaling space
- Bible Activity
Perfect for boys ages 6-9. 380–388 pages, 6”x 9” Softcover, Full Color Illustrations.
Top 3 Reasons Why Guys Think Kids Devotional is Awesome!
- It's Just For Guys-Discover the Biblical way to respond to guy topics, like how to be careful with words, how to be honest and how to respond to bullying.
- It's Fun and Not "Boring!"Features fun Bible activities, drawing, mazes, crosswords, word searches, puzzles, and more that will get you thinking!
- It's Easy to Read—Packed with pictures, cool stories, and games, these devotions tackle relevant topics that boys face and shows them how to be a man after God's own heart.
3 Key Features of "Gotta Have God" Boys Devotional:
- Bible-Based and Packed with 365 Daily Devotions.Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand.Clear, short, and fun lessons for all attention spans! Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun quizzes.
- Great for Reluctant Readers.Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images, activities, and quizzes.
Packed with 365 Kids Devotions, Full-Color Pictures, and Bible Activities
With 365 kid devotions and stories, "Gotta Have God!" is filled with colorful art and activities that will introduce and strengthen the habit of daily devotionals. Bible verses and stories kick off each devotional and are followed by fun exercises, prayers, and memory activities that help kids remember key information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Boys
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Boys
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year