Why the Gospel Witnesses Agree: And What This Means for Us - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2013
For years my struggles over the seeming disagreements between the gospels, particularly regarding Jesus birth, crucifixion and resurrection, and His Second Coming, in tandem with my attempt to reconcile Genesis 1 through 11 with my training in evolutionary geology, had been destroying my faith in the Bible and quietly leading me toward atheism. I was a lost church-goer until January of 1990 when God suddenly and dramatically showed me that His Word is true (and evolution is not!) and led me to a saving faith in His Son. One day I began thinking again about the gospel discrepancies, knowing that there must be a simple explanation. It occurred to me that since they are eyewitness accounts, possibly treating them as such and combining them as law enforcement officers do with multiple eyewitness statements might solve the problem. It did! Why the Gospel Witnesses Agree and What This Means for Us combines the gospels at the three most crucial points in the earthly life of Jesus Christ, demonstrating that the differences are not errors. Rather they are the normal result of the various viewpoints of the eyewitnesses, which disappear when the accounts are put together in a logical order.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality