Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Lifeway Church Resources
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.30 X 7.30 X 0.30 (inches)|
The Mission - Group Member Book offers convenient access to a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, and individual study created for personal discipleship.
As the church of Jesus, we are a people on a mission. We are a people who serve others, enjoy fellowship with one another, and seek to obey the commands of our Savior as we go into all the world and make disciples. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was sent by the Father on His mission to seek and save the lost; the Son now sends us in the power of the Spirit to proclaim Jesus that the lost may be found.
- Sending God
- Go Make Disciples
- Knowing and Sharing the Gospel
- Fellowship in the Family of God
- Serve the Church and the World
- Individual study with emphasis in discipleship
- Group leader helps
- Application of key theological tenets
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Generate more of a missional culture within your group Understand the churchs mission in the realm of discipleship
- Recognize Jesus as the central force in discipleship
- Develop a greater emphasis on evangelism
- Use historical background provided to create greater context for spiritual growth
- Add to your spiritual foundation, whether youre a new or mature believer
Jason C Dukes helped start WestpointChurch.org and ReproducingChurches.com and now pastors First Baptist Church, Booneville, Mississippi. Hes the author of LiveSent and Beyond My Church, and he periodically blogs at SENTkids.com.
Walter Stricklandserves as special advisor to the president for diversity and instructor of theology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC. Walter holds a BA from Cedarville University and an MDiv and ThM from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, and is pursuing a PhD in theology from the University of Aberdeen (Scotland).