Add To Cart
Gospel of John with Discussion Questions
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This five-lesson evangelistic study of the Gospel of John is designed to guide the reader through five to six chapters at a time using an inductive* discovery and reflection guide. This Bible study, which includes an Easy to Read version of the text, is ideal for individual or small group use. It is especially useful for introducing Jesus and his teachings.
This short study will help you learn more about God's Word (the Bible) and about his Son, Jesus, Christ. Have you ever wondered .
- Does God care about me?
- Who is Jesus, and what did he do and say?
- Should I believe in Jesus?
*What is an inductive study method? The inductive Bible study method uses the following steps to mine the riches of the Scriptures:
- 1. Observation (What does the text say?)
- 2.Interpretation (What does it mean?)
- 3. Application (What does its implementation mean for my life?)
- Includes an Easy to Read translation of the Gospel of John
- Introduction to the Gospel of John
- Discovery and reflection questions
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Bible League
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.25 (inches)
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 8 Point|
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White