- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Equipping Biblical Counselors
How does a person learn to counsel others with the truth of Gods Word? Bob Kellemen believes that the best way to learn counseling is by doing itby giving and receiving biblical counseling in the context of real, raw Christian community.
Gospel Conversations explores the four compass-points of biblical counseling:
- Sustaining: "Its Normal to Hurt."
- Healing: "Its Possible to Hope."
- Reconciling: "Its Horrible to Sin, but Wonderful to Be Forgiven."
- Guiding: "Its Supernatural to Mature."
These four compass points combine to equip readers to develop twenty-two ministry relational competenciesthe "how to" of caring like Christ. This book serves as a practical training manual that can be used for lab and small group interaction.
Gospel Conversations is the second volume in The Equipping Biblical Counselors Series, a comprehensive relational training curriculum for the local church that provides a model for equipping Gods people to change lives with Christs changeless truth. This two-volume series weaves together comprehensive biblical insight with compassionate Christian engagement.
Bob Kellemen, ThM, PhD, is the executive director of the Biblical Counseling Coalition and the founder and CEO of RPM Ministries. Bob has pastored for over a dozen years and now serves as chair of the MA in Christian Counseling and Discipleship department at Capital Seminary (Maryland). He is the author of nine books, including Equipping Counselors for Your Church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology