Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- The Word: "What is truth?" "Where can I find answers?"
- The Trinity: "Who is God?" "Can I know Him personally?"
- Creation: "Who am I?" "What makes people tick?"
- Fall: "What went wrong?" "Why do we do the things we do?"
- Redemption: "Can I change?" "How do people change?"
- Glorification: "Where am I headed?" "How does our future destiny impact our present reality?"
- Sanctification: "How can I help?" "How can I change lives?"
Gospel-Centered Counseling is the first volume in The Equipping Christian Counselors Series, a comprehensive relational training curriculum for the local church that provides a model for equipping God's people to change lives with Christ's changeless truth. This two-volume series weaves together comprehensive biblical insight with compassionate Christian engagement.
Number of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.13 X 7.38 (inches)|
Bob Kellemen, ThM, PhD, is the executive director of the Biblical Counseling Coalition and the founder and CEO of RPM Ministries. Bob has pastored for over a dozen years and now serves as chair of the MA in Christian Counseling and Discipleship department at Capital Seminary (Maryland). He is the author of nine books, including Equipping Counselors for Your Church.