- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2013
In My Gospel, Roy Miller begins with his own unique telling of the ageless gospel message. Weaving together engaging personal stories, anecdotes, and examples of Gods personal touch, he covers the topics that are vital for living in partnership with God to see His kingdom come, including growing to know God better, living the adventure where you are, finding freedom in Christ, going to church versus being the church, fighting evil with the primary weapon of prayer, and believing for miracles and healing.
Dr. Roy L. Miller is the founder and director of The Better Place, a ministry with a three-fold mission: to equip the church to be a house of prayer for the nations, to assist pastors with sabbatical experiences, and to facilitate the networking of the church for revival. Prior to founding The Better Place, Rev. Miller was a senior pastor for twenty-two years in the United Methodist denomination. He holds a Master of Divinity degree and a Doctor of Ministry. He has been married to Valerie Sand since 1973. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth