Add To Cart
The Gospel According to Rome: Comparing Catholic Tradition and The Word of God
Add To Cart
|Title: The Gospel According to Rome: Comparing Catholic Tradition and The Word of God|
By: James G. McCarthy
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 15 ounces
Stock No: WW71077
When Catechism of the Catholic Church broke onto the N.Y. Times bestseller list, its astonishing success confirmed the overwhelming interest of Catholics and Protestants in understanding modern Catholicism. Has the recent openness among denominations affected Catholic teachings? In the new spirit of cooperation, is there any reason why Catholics and Protestants should remain divided?
This powerful and insightful examination of the Catholic Church provides:
- a side-by-side comparison of Scripture with the first new worldwide Catholic catechism in 400 years
- a summary of how modern Catholicism views grace, works, and heaven
- 24 ways the Catholic plan of salvation still stands in contrast to biblical truth
- a balanced overview of how the authority structure of the Roman Catholic Church compares with that of the New Testament church
- an explanation of how participation in the Mass and other sacraments is inconsistent with faith in Christ as Savior
Clear, accurate, significant information to know and shareThe Gospel According to Rome
James G. McCarthy is the founder and director of Good News for Catholics, Inc. A former missionary to Ireland, Jim is producer/director of the popular video Catholicism: Crisis of Faith and author of The Gospel According to Rome, Conversations with Catholics, and What You Need to Know About Roman Catholicism.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.