- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 30
Publication Date: 2013
The youngest readers receive a gentle introduction to their ABCs with this comforting alphabet book. Words and phrases are accompanied by familiar images from everyone's favorite bedtime book, Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd.
From kittens to stars to yarn, there are so many things that can be found in the great green room from the classic storybook Goodnight Moon.
This edition is published with a padded cover, perfect for toddlers. The companion concept book, Goodnight Moon 123, is also available as a padded board book for your enjoyment.
Margaret Wise Brown, cherished for her unique ability to convey a child’s experience and perspective of the world, transformed the landscape of children’s literature with such beloved classics as Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Other perennial favorites by Ms. Brown include Nibble Nibble, My World, Where Have You Been?, Christmas in the Barn, The Dead Bird, and Sneakers, the Seaside Cat.
Clement Hurd (1908–1988) is best known for illustrating Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny, the classic picture books by Margaret Wise Brown. He studied painting in Paris with Fernand Léger and others in the early 1930s. After his return to the United States in 1935, he began to work in children's books. He illustrated more than one hundred books, many of them with his wife, Edith Thacher Hurd, including the Johnny Lion books, The Day the Sun Danced, and The Merry Chase. A native of New York City, he lived most of his life in Vermont and California.
Clement Hurd (1908–1988) se graduó de Yale University. Estudió pintura en París en los años 1930 con Fernand Léger, entre otros. Allí fue donde desarrolló su estilo característico, compuesto de colores de fuerte contraste. Hurd estuvo casado con la escritora Edith Thacher Hurd, con quien también creó muchos libros que se convirtieron en favoritos de los niños.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Books >> Children >> Bedtime Stories >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Board Books
- Books >> Children >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Board Books
- Books >> Children >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Bedtime Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics