- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Tina Bears was overwhelmed with panic when her husband coldly told her, “I have gotten away with everything, everything but murder.” In this dramatic story of escape from a planned murder/suicide, Tina bravely recounts her life of hiding her shame under a mask of lies as a dutiful wife in a suburban Christian community. Tina learned to remove her mask, and shares her difficult journey through the shame of an unstable broken childhood home, the shame of a teen pregnancy, and the shame from a ten year abusive marriage.
Through her faith in Jesus Christ, God has removed Tina’s shame and allowed her to overcome a life filled with brokenness and abuse. She has gone from feeling like a worthless, second-class, shamed woman in the eyes of God, to an understanding of the fact that she is valued and loved by her Heavenly Father.
“Because of the love of God in Jesus Christ, my shame is gone, and now I can recognize that same shame in others who are hurting because of abuse. There is truly a great connection between the hurting and the healed. God has called me to reach out to those who are still hurting from abuse and to let them know that they are not alone in their pain.”
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges