- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 20
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 11.11 X 6.11 (inches)|
This die-cut board book features adorable art and combines the popular bedtime theme with holiday placement.
Sleepy little Milo, in his oversized pumpkin costume, is making the rounds at the harvest party with his friends. Its time to go home, but he wants to enjoy every game at the fall fair before the night is over! Crunching leaves, crisp breezes, mountains of sweetscelebrate the abundance of the harvest season through this bedtime book for children. Charming illustrations and a sweet story are perfect for young hearts.
A great alternative to scary books, this fun harvest-themed book is sure to be a perennial favorite.
Features & Benefits:
- Die-cut board book is a popular and fun format for little ones
- Adorable art and a fun, wholesome story will engage children as they wind down for bedtime
- A strategic combination of the popular bedtime felt need and harvest holiday theme
- Fall books have become a big time for childrens book sales
- Fun glitter cover embellishment
Fitzysmom5 Stars Out Of 5Review from Rambles of a SAHMSeptember 23, 2014FitzysmomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5With the crispness of autumn in the air fall festivals are popping up everywhere. Join Milo and his friends and family as they attend their local event. Milo is so excited to see and do everything that is offered. The only problem is that little guys tend to get sleepy after dark. But Milo is determined to make it through every last thing!
Good Night, Little Pumpkin is an adorable little board book that you can enjoy with your little ones this season. If you've ever taken your sweet little guy or girl on an evening outing you can completely relate to the "just one more" plea. What parent can resist being just a bit indulgent when it comes to such a fun event?
This is the perfect book to snuggle up with your favorite kiddo just before bed. I think you'll find the illustrations to be colorful and engaging. The story is fun and the characters are delightful. The book is very sturdy so you will be able to enjoy this little gem for years to come.
I received a copy of this book to facilitate my review.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Books >> Children >> Board Books >> Seasonal
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Bedtime Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Board Books