Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
God Is Good: He's Better Than You Think
|Title: God Is Good: He's Better Than You Think|
By: Bill Johnson
Number of Pages: 244
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.25 X 1.00 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce
Stock No: WW437162
God is better than we think…
so its time to change the way we think about Him.
"God is Good." More than a positive thought, theological concept, or Biblical statementwhat you do with these three words defines your reality and determines your destiny.
In a world of fear, disease, crisis, torment, uncertainty, and hopelessness, what you believe about Gods goodness reveals how you will respond to the trials and circumstances of everyday life. Your view of God impacts everything!
Respected pastor and bestselling author, Bill Johnson presents his new groundbreaking book that calls believers to build their lives on one unshakeable foundation: the assurance that God is Good.
Learn how to:
- Clearly discern the difference between the will of God and the enemys plans.
- Confidently pray for breakthrough, believe for miracles, and have faith for God to move, no matter what comes against you.
- Find rest in Gods unchanging character and embrace the value of mystery... even when prayers arent immediately answered.
- Discover Gods goodness in both Old and New Testaments.
- Encounter Jesus Christ as perfect theologythe One who reveals a good Father.
- Partner with Heaven to release supernatural solutions to a world in chaos.
Build your life on the solid foundation of Gods goodness and experience new realms of supernatural thinking that bring Heaven to Earth, changing the atmosphere around you!
Bill Johnson is a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the Holy Spirit. Together Bill and his wife serve a growing number of churches that have partnered for revival. This leadership network has crossed denominational lines, building relationships that enable church leaders to walk successfully in both purity and power. Bill and Beni Johnson are the senior pastors of Bethel Church, Redding, California. All three of their children and spouses are involved in full time ministry. They also have nine wonderful grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.