- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
2. Do you know your swing tendencies?
3. Do you have a plan when your swing tendency shows up to haunt you? And it will.
4. Do you know yourself and your personality?
5. Do you have a plan when you get angry or frustrated?
6. Do you have a plan when bad luck happens?
7. Do you have a plan when you lose confidence?
8. How can you commit fully when you are not confident?
9. Do you react differently when someone is playing great, poorly or is rude in your group?
10. Can you focus when needed and let go when needed?
11. Do you have a plan when you find yourself trying to hard?
12. What is the zone and how do you get there?
13. Do you have a plan when distracted?
14. Do you have a plan when you become nervous or anxious?
15. Can you shut off the negative internal dialogue?
I can help you answer these questions. I am sure some of these questions are new to you no matter how long you have played golf. Finding YOUR answer to each of these questions is the key to finding YOUR way.