I'm Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug! - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: I'm Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug! - eBook|
By: Caroline B. Cooney
Illustrated By: Tim Warnes
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW113736EB
Imagine all the cozy, warm hugs little ones love to receive on cold, blustery days. This highly huggable sequel to the bestselling and beloved Im Going to Give You a Bear Hug! encourages parents and grandparents and their children and grandchildren to giggle and play as they cozy up for their own celebration of the winter season.
From acclaimed author and illustrator pair Caroline B. Cooney and Tim Warnes comes Im Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug!, a delightful padded board book with adorable, cuddly illustrations that inspire children to get cozy and as they follow along with a story overflowing with winter fun.
Imagine who might stomp, sled, and swish through the snow to give a warm hug in these whimsical rhymes and sweet, playful illustrations. Then laugh and play your way through this celebration of the winter season.
Im Going to Give You A Polar Bear Hug!:
- Is a perfect cuddle-up-and-snuggle padded board book for kids age 0 to 4, babies and toddlers alike.
- Is written by bestselling author Caroline B. Cooney with adorable illustrations by Tim Warnes
- Is the follow-up to the highly successful Im Going to Give You a Bear Hug!, read to over 100,000 children, resulting in at least that many hugs
- Makes a wonderful Christmas and birthday gift
- Has a cover adorned with glitter for sparkle and shine
Caroline B. Cooney was born in New York, grew up in Connecticut, and now lives in South Carolina. Caroline is the author of about 80 books in many genres, and her books have sold over fifteen million copies. Im Going to Give You a Bear Hug was her first picture book, based on a verse she wrote for her own children, Louisa, Sayre, and Harold, who are now grown. Im Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug is the sequel! Visit her at carolinebcooneybooks.com or Caroline B. Cooneys author page on Facebook.
Great for the preschool crowd, this book is a joyful celebration of childhood imagination paired with loving family fun. The animal hugs offer an opportunity to add gross motor play to a winter story time with learners reenacting the seal stands, bunny hops, and cardinal flight of the protagonist's vivid imagination. -- Pennsylvania School Librarians Association
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.