God's Word Made Plain - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1958
KAY FRIEDERICHSEN was born in China to missionary parents in the early 1900s. She and her husband, Paul, served three terms as missionaries in the Philippines and were imprisoned in Japanese concentration camps during the World War II. Following her family¿s return to the United States, she conducted Bible classes and presented chalk-talk messages in churches throughout America. Kay is the author of God¿s Relief for Burdens, God¿s Way Made Easy, and God¿s Word Made Plain. She co-authored Like Them That Dream with her husband. Kay is now home with her Lord.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Cleonia J. Walker4 Stars Out Of 5August 16, 2010Cleonia J. WalkerThis book God's Word Made Plain has been used many years at my church. It has helped new converts as well as seasoned Christians to get a better understanding of the Bible and its doctrines. I would recommend it to anyone who a basic understanding of God's Word.
Judy Dalton5 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2010Judy DaltonI read this book when I was first saved 32 years ago and found it very informational to a new believer with lots of questions. I have since bought many copies to give to others.
Jenny Brown5 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2008Jenny BrownThis book was found in my husband's grandfather's library. Our copy was printed in 1958. It is simply wonderful, a book worth reading cover to cover, again and again. Mrs Friederichsen's teaching style is easy to understand, fun, and soul lifting. She backs eveything up with specific Bible verses listed in the text. She makes the complex simple. At the end of each chapter are 20 questions. To find the answer, you must go to the Bible verse given. She covers the Bible, what God is like, the afterlife, prayer and so much more.I highly recommend this book. It also makes a great gift.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference