- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
For decades, Zig Ziglar has steered millions of people toward richer, more satisfying lives. Now, in God's Way Is Still the Best Way, this dynamic author and speaker teaches you biblical principles that will infuse your faith with action and skyrocket your impact on the world.
Ziglar shares how developing the fruits of the Holy Spirit are key to an energized, God-centered life. Each chapter is filled with stories of men and women like Tony Evans, Mary Kay Ash, and Dr. Kenneth Cooper whose love forJesus propels them to share their faith and provide relief to a hurting world.
A lively, Christ-centered book that teaches by example, God's Way Is Still the Best Way will inspire you to experience success God's way, which, as Ziglar says, is the only permanent way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational