Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 211
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.90 X 5.90 X 0.60 (inches)|
In God's Eye View, Tommy Tenney explores how worship lifts us up to see the trouble we face from God's perspective instead of being trapped in an earthly, time-bound viewpoint. The higher we go, the smaller our problems seem. Tenney also teaches the Principle of Magnification: The closer you get to something, the bigger it appears. In other words, worship not only "shrinks" our problems; it also magnifies God in our lives and to others.
Worship doesn't really change our problems; it just minimizes their influence over us as we focus on God. He doesn't promise to remove all of our circumstances, but God does assure us that in His presence and from His perspective--we can see things as they really are and not how they appear to be.
In the book of Revelation John was instructed to "behold the Lion," but from an earthly perspective John saw only the Lamb. The heavenly perspective reveals that the Lamb is the Lion, the babe of Bethlehem is the "ancient of days," and the dragon is really a weakened lizard. God's eye view is higher than man's.
Higher than a bird's eye view, higher than a man's eye view is God's eye view.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth