- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: God's Story
In Max Lucado and Randy Frazees new title for teens, More to the Story, readers thirteen to fifteen will be introduced to the Bible as a story with a definitive narrative and story for their lives. By applying the words of the Bible to teens lives, in the style Lucado and Frazee are known for, teens will be enriched and engaged in new ways. And as a teen adaptation of their adult title About the Story, both teens and adults can engage with the message in the way that suits them best.
More than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Student & Teens
- Audiobooks >> Teens
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Student & Teens
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality