- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2013
Melanie Hemry and Gina Lynnes share true-life and personal experiences of many who have been dramatically saved, including:
- Debbie, whose marriage was shattered.
- Mac, an out-of-control drug dealer.
- Danielle, a self-declared atheist.
- Phillip, an enforcer with the Black Panthers.
- LuLu, who doubted that anyone could ever love her.
- Angelika, an occult bookstore owner.
- Barbara, who worshipped a New Age guru.
A former intensive care nurse, Melanie Hemry traded in her stethoscope for a computer and now writes poignant true life stories, many of which are set in intensive care. A 1988 winner of the coveted Guideposts Writing Contest, Melanies stories have warmed the hearts of readers around the world. She holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Central Oklahoma and a masters degree in Practical Ministry from Wagner Leadership Institute in Colorado Springs. She is the author of A Healing Touch. Melanie and her husband, Ken, are the parents of two grown daughters, Heather and Lauren, and they reside in Edmond, Oklahoma.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲