- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2013
Melanie Hemry and Gina Lynnes share many true-life and personal experiences of people who were miraculously protected, such as when…
- A kidnapped woman was locked in a trunk at gunpoint
- The Pentagon was attacked on 9/11
- A six-year-old was run over by car and later bitten by a venomous snake
- A teenagers car was totaled in a collision
- A Christian orphanage was attacked by rebels
A former intensive care nurse, Melanie Hemry traded in her stethoscope for a computer and now writes poignant true life stories, many of which are set in intensive care. A 1988 winner of the coveted Guideposts Writing Contest, Melanies stories have warmed the hearts of readers around the world. She holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Central Oklahoma and a masters degree in Practical Ministry from Wagner Leadership Institute in Colorado Springs. She is the author of A Healing Touch. Melanie and her husband, Ken, are the parents of two grown daughters, Heather and Lauren, and they reside in Edmond, Oklahoma.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲