- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2016
Gods Plan for His Chosen reaches back to ages past to address events that served as precursors to Adam. Such major events included Gods drafting of His detailed plan for those He would create in His own image, along with the participants in that plan.
A major part of the curse resulting from the sin in the garden of Eden included Gods proclamation to Satan that He would put enmity between him and the woman and between his seed and her Seed.
Such began the odyssey of redemption for man and the ongoing conflict between Gods chosen and the enemy and his seed.
Much is said about the conflict and the differences between the kingdom minority and the world majority.
The lengthiest and final chapter of Gods Plan for His Chosen is in fact entitled: What in the World Is the Majority Up To These Days and addresses such issues as secular progressivism in America.
This book is ideally suited for group Bible studies inasmuch as 959 verses are quoted from 51 books of the Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides