Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|Session 1: Take a Stand||N/A||Album Only|
Do you know what you believe? Are you ready to defend it? At some point every believer will have to take a stand for their faith, answer questions from a skeptic or stand up for what they know is right. Often this challenge comes during college or as a young person transitions into adulthood and many students are ill-equipped or unprepared. That is where this Student Kit can help. Based on the hit movie, God's Not Dead, each session of this four-week study looks at real life situations, the biblical responses to them and helps students discover what they believe and how to stand up for it. This kit includes:
- Student Kit Resource DVD featuring video clips from the movie, God's Not Dead
- Student Guide, for each of the four sessions
- Leader's Guide is included in back of the Student Guide
- Bonus: Bumper Sticker
This study includes the following four lessons:
- Take a Stand - God has called his believers to something "set apart" and sometimes he calls on us to do something unexpected. Will you be ready?
- Say Something - It isn't fun being ignored. Are you ready to acknowledge God?
- Link Arms - Our closest friends are usually our strongest allies. What if they don't share the same core belief?
- Lean on Me - Once someone is an unreliable friend, is there a way back to redemption?
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X 1.50 (inches)
esther41Galveston, TXAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5youth conversation starterMarch 18, 2015esther41Galveston, TXAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4excellent to get question discussed that may not come up in a general lesson.
Brenda3 Stars Out Of 5Student DVD kitNovember 11, 2014BrendaQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3We liked the questions and bible verse references. But, the workbook was lengthy and the video clips were too short.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: What all is included in the God's Not Dead Student Kit?
This study kit includes:
â¢DVD with four video sessions
â¢Study Guide with discussion questions, scripture reading and follow-up devotionals
â¢Small Group Leader's Guide
â¢BONUS: God's Not Dead Bumper Sticker
Q: how long is each video session?
Each session has different times:
Session One- 7 Minutes, 50 seconds.
Session Two- 2 Minutes, 52 seconds.
Session Three- 3 Minutes, 1 second.
Session Four- 2 Minutes.