Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- Major Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Do you know what you believe? Are you ready to defend it? At some point every believer will have to take a stand for their faith, answer questions from a skeptic or stand up for what they know is right. Often this challenge comes during college or as a young person transitions into adulthood and many students are ill-equipped or unprepared. That is where this Student Kit can help. Based on the hit movie, God's Not Dead, each session of this four-week study looks at real life situations, the biblical responses to them and helps students discover what they believe and how to stand up for it. This kit includes:
- Student Kit Resource DVD featuring video clips from the movie, God's Not Dead
- Student Guide, for each of the four sessions
- Leader's Guide is included in back of the Student Guide
- Bonus: Bumper Sticker
This study includes the following four lessons:
- Take a Stand - God has called his believers to something "set apart" and sometimes he calls on us to do something unexpected. Will you be ready?
- Say Something - It isn't fun being ignored. Are you ready to acknowledge God?
- Link Arms - Our closest friends are usually our strongest allies. What if they don't share the same core belief?
- Lean on Me - Once someone is an unreliable friend, is there a way back to redemption?
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X 1.50 (inches)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: What all is included in the God's Not Dead Student Kit?
This study kit includes:
•DVD with four video sessions
•Study Guide with discussion questions, scripture reading and follow-up devotionals
•Small Group Leader's Guide
•BONUS: God's Not Dead Bumper Sticker
Q: how long is each video session?
Each session has different times:
Session One- 7 Minutes, 50 seconds.
Session Two- 2 Minutes, 52 seconds.
Session Three- 3 Minutes, 1 second.
Session Four- 2 Minutes.